Tuesday 11 August 2015

Dated :- 11. 08. 2015

                                                                       NIFTY SPOT : 8466.50
Hi,
Readers,

Kudos again and thanks to Almighty.

GOD has again proven my blunt and pinpointed prediction on Nifty right and gave more and more strength to my deep analysis.

Nifty is falling like anything more than 200 points from its high in just 2 days.
Like always before this time also the reversal point of Nifty was clearly predicted in advance on the blog dated Aug. 09, 2015.

I wrote so bluntly in my previous blog, that, I believe, it can not be more blunt then that.

This is the power of technical analysis.

Writing about Nifty so bluntly is not so easy because reputation is at stake. It requires deep analysis and confidence on the analysis. That too at the time when general consensus was almost ultra bullish.

I hope readers would have enjoyed the relentless fall in Nifty.

Those who have shorted can book part profit here and keep the trailing stop loss just above the cost at 8652 Nifty spot.

It is all GOD’s Grace.


Enjoy the profit.




No comments:

Post a Comment