Sunday 9 August 2015

Dated :- 09. 08. 2015

                                                                         NIFTY SPOT : 8564.70
Hi,
Readers,

Nifty is moving as expected. In my previous blog I have clearly mentioned that time is coming when Nifty will resume it downtrend again. Nifty is moving in such a way which is depicting topping out formation.

The above prediction was based on the basis of my deep strategies which are saying that now Nifty is getting ready for the move in days to come.

Let me be very blunt and clear in writing about Nifty. Those who are in the illusion that this market is going to go so high and will give multifold returns from here and stocks will rise like anything and all their dreams are going to come true. Those Dreams and illusions are bound to break sooner or later. Time will come when they will be forced to come out of there illusions and dreams and have a reality check.

My view is same on Nifty as I have been mentioning again and again in my previous blogs.

Now let me also mention some levels. Today I wish to compare the levels with bones in human body.

Nifty bones are at 8511, 8482, 8423, 8330,8278, 7940,7727 etc. one can consider that as and when Nifty keeps on breaking the above levels, assumes that major bones of a human body is getting broken one by one. And we all know, that, the more the major bones of a human gets broken it becomes difficult to do positive movements (means Person is not able to rise i.e.“Person UTT Nahi Pata HAi”).

We are no more interested now in buying this market for higher and higher targets. This is the time to be cautious for bulls.

I do not know whether it is prudent or not to write such bluntly about Nifty. When most of the traders/investors are ultra bullish. But I am writing what I am understanding from charts and what my strategies are indicating.

Today after writing so bluntly about Nifty I will not mention levels here today that what is the level to sell etc. I will only say that get ready for the treat which market is going to give in coming days/weeks.

However, if Nifty somehow by chance manages to give weekly close above 8730 that will be the first indication that I will start thinking that Nifty may well be changing its trend to up side again. That will depend upon the formation of chart patterns at that time that whether it is actually doing it or not. Till then my view is same as mentioned above in this blog.

Let us hope that time also Nifty obliges us again as always before.

Trade Accordingly.








1 comment:

  1. So sure,but the market has the tendency to prove us wrong,May god doesnot prove you wrong!
    Amen!

    ReplyDelete