Thursday 12 May 2016

 Dated :- 12.05. 2016                                 NIFTY SPOT : 7900.40

Hi,
Readers,

Kudos again,

Nifty moved exactly as was mentioned by me in my previous blog dated May 08, 2016.  When Nifty was at 7733 it was mentioned I will be a buyer in Nifty.

Same happened, Nifty moved up and made a high of 7916 today in just four days and closed at 7900.40.

Readers would have enjoyed the profits.

Now What :-

Now the time has come to book full profits from Nifty long position and close them for once.

Now it is only close above 7953 when I will think of taking long position in Nifty again.

Rather till Nifty is below 7953 I will look for selling opportunities in Nifty for lower levels.

Enjoy the profits and enjoy trading.


Note :- All levels mentioned are Nifty spot always.






No comments:

Post a Comment