Sunday 19 April 2015

Dated :- 19. 04. 2015

                                                                    NIFTY SPOT : 8606.00
Hi,
Readers,

As Expected Nifty is falling further and giving more and more profits to the short positions.

Book more profits here and further trail down the stop loss for the balance of the short position to 8750 closing basis.

I have been receiving a lot of calls for appreciation and I thank readers for their love and affection.

I would like to inform the readers that I will be travelling during the next week and would not be able to update the blog till Thursday the 23rd April.

Since I will not be able to update the readers about the developments happening in Nifty I recommend readers to book full profit and enjoy the profits.


For traders who still want to carry and trail the balance of the short positions can trail it with the above mentioned trailing stop loss. 

Enjoy the profits.








No comments:

Post a Comment