Tuesday 20 January 2015

Dated :- 20. 01. 2015

                                                                   NIFTY SPOT : 8695.6

Hi,
Readers,

Kudos

Nifty went up run through as was mentioned by me in my previous blog. It was clearly mentioned that as per my analysis Nifty has to compulsorily go up run through from Monday Jan 19, 2015 onwards and see Nifty has done the same. Nifty is up more than 200 points in just two days.

It was also mentioned that if at all Nifty does not go up run through in that case it will be considered as bearish indication thus it was mandatory for Nifty to go up run through.

Nifty made a high of 8708 today and closed at 8695.6.

All targets mentioned in my previous blog are hit. It is all God’s Grace.

Book full profits and step aside. And wait for the next move to come.

As I always say “Profit who hai jo Ghar aa gaya.”

Enjoy the profits.






No comments:

Post a Comment